Expand the possibilities of lenses,
making them more valuable than ever
The MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 allows you to use your SIGMA SA-mount and SIGMA EF-mount interchangeable lenses with Sony E-mount camera bodies, incorporating the digital data necessary to provide fast and smooth AF for compatible lenses as well as OS features and functions of the camera that help control peripheral brightness and correct transverse chromatic aberration, distortion, and more. In addition, since Sony E-mount camera bodies do not require mechanical integration with lenses for aperture control, the MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 ensures full compatibility with the automatic exposure control systems of Sony E-mount mirrorless systems.
SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11
Mounts: SIGMA SA-E, SIGMA EF-E*
Barcode: (SIGMA SA-E) 00-8512693251-0 | (SIGMA EF-E) 00-85126-93250-3
Accessories: Front Cap, Rear Cap
*SIGMA lenses with an EF-mount. Compatibility for non-SIGMA EF-mount lenses may vary.
More flexible use of valuable lens assets
With the MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11, users of SIGMA SA mount interchangeable lenses and SIGMA EOS mount interchangeable lenses for Canon camera bodies* can use them as is with Sony E-mount camera systems. Users of multiple mounts will enjoy more flexible use of their valuable lens assets.
*Please see lens compatibility chart below.
49 interchangeable SIGMA lenses available*
for Sony E-mount camera bodies
The MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 gives Sony E-mount camera body users access to a total of 49 SIGMA interchangeable lenses. Thanks to compatibility with auto-image area setting functionality, SIGMA DC lenses for APS-C sensors can be used with camera bodies with full-size sensors without the need for any special operation. Compatible SIGMA DC lenses can therefore be freely used with Sony E-mount camera bodies.
- 12-24mm F4 DG HSM | Art
- 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM | Art
- 24-35mm F2 DG HSM | Art
- 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | Art
- 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM | Art
- 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Sports
- 70-200mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | Sports
- 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary
- 120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | Sports
- 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary
- 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Sports
- 14mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art *1
- 20mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art *1
- 24mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art *1
- 28mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art *1
- 35mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art *1
- 40mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art *1
- 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art *1
- 70mm F2.8 DG MACRO | Art *1
- 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art *1
- 105mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art *1
- 135mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art *1
- 500mm F4 DG OS HSM | Sports
- 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM | Contemporary
- 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM | Art
- 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM | Contemporary
- 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM | Contemporary
- 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM | Art
- 30mm F1.4 DC HSM | Art
* Including unreleased products.
* MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 is not compatible with teleconverters
* Accurate operation is not guaranteed with lenses not listed as compatible
*1 For Sony E-mount, MC-11 is not required.
Fast and smooth autofocus performance
When used with a camera body that is compatible with Fast Hybrid AF, AF-S mode delivers extremely fast and smooth autofocus performance. With other camera bodies, contrast detection AF offers very high-precision autofocusing.*
The LED display on the MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 makes it easy to know whether an attached lens is compatible or not and whether the mount converter control data needs to be updated for operation with that lens.
Includes necessary data
MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 incorporates the data necessary for each compatible lens and uses a dedicated control program to optimize AF drive, aperture control, and other functions. It is compatible with functions of the camera that maintain peripheral brightness and correct transverse chromatic aberration, distortion, and more. As new compatible lenses are released, control data for MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 can be updated via a personal computer.
Note: Lens data updates require the installation of the latest version of SIGMA Optimization Pro on your personal computer.
Compatible with optical stabilization features of both lens and camera body
The compatibility of MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 with the OS features of both the lens and the camera body makes possible superior correction of camera shake and other stability issues. When used with a camera body that features an OS function, MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 allows angle shake correction in the lens for superior corrective performance.
Flocking inside barrel helps prevent internal reflections
MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 features flocking in its interior to help prevent internal reflections and a reduction in lens performance.
Compatibility with Exif data
Lens type, focal length, F number and other tags are embedded as Exif data in the image file.